Monday, October 19, 2009

Hello friends!!!(and u nosy non-friends!!) I finally found the time to start THE BLOG! The purpose of this blog is to spread a little laughter cause my life is FULL of it! Sometimes it helps calm the chaos by putting it down in black and white. The only good quote from "Where The Wild Things Are" is , "I'm trying to eliminate crazy....I think crazy's still here"..... STORY OF MY LIFE!!! so let's all laugh together!

I woke up this morning as usual with 1 kid under my arm pit and tiny toes making footprint bruises on my cheek. It's Monday so of course they were all moving at 99 year old Grandma speed. I REPEATEDLY have to remind the little darlins that I only cook for special occasions like birthdays or testing week! So on they trudged with their super healthy breakfast of frozen waffles. I really don't think it's too much to ask that my 5 year old puts on underwear(or panties as everyone in our female dominant household refers to them as) at the table. Especially when he stands up to "make an announcement" with wenicus dangling just over table level. SERIOUSLY, son, drawers are a good thang. 3 or 4 fist fights later, a few thrown items(kids throwing not me), a "WHHHHHHHHYYYYY do u hate me?" from an 8 year old they all 4 look presentable for school. We head out to load up in Bertha, only to find Bertha has blown a boob out!!! So we left the old gal in the garage, deflated left front and all, and headed out in Honey's car. As we r rolling down the road, i did stanky breath checks to find 2 out of 4 DID NOT brush their teeth!! GROSS! soooooo I had them "brush" with a paper towel and suck on a peppermint while promising not to get too close to anyone!! I dropped them off on time(YAY ME!!!!) and THAT's when I realized that it takes the silence after I drop them off to make me appreciate the loudness when they r there. We are a totally dysfunctional family, but I wouldn't have it any other way!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am super excited that you have a blog now!!! You are so funny and this is just what everyone needs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, so glad you have started the blog. I am looking forward to keeping up with you (or trying to) and your family. Thanks for keeping it "real"...

    ReplyDelete